Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Show in Sharonville, OH

This past Wednesday through Saturday, Gretchen and I went to a show in Sharonville, OH to vend for our shop!  It was a nice show and we felt worth doing again next year! The drive was easy, or maybe we should check with Gretchen on that one, she drove!  We stayed in a Homewood Suites by Hilton. It was really nice and felt like home!  They had complimentary breakfast and dinner! I don't know the amount of quilters that came through, we felt like maybe our location in the building wasn't all that great, but we signed up for the show a little late. Even so, we did well, and next year should be better if we get a better location! We did have fun as usual!

Back at the shop the gals ran things smoothly like they always do, and it is great for us to know things will go fine without us and we can trust our wonderful helpers!

When we pack for a show, it seems to go faster than putting it all away when we get back.  Today was day two back at the shop and we are not done! AAGGHH! Maybe tomorrow!  We did get two new lines of fabric in while we were gone, so re-doing the displays makes it take longer.  Pretty new stuff!!! Can't wait to make something with it!  Our small quilt club quilt will be made with some of it! Come take a peek!

Tonight I bought a laptop, so I'm getting familiar with it. I think I'll be able to post more often, and it will be great to take up to my sewing room too!  So keep watching!!  Tomorrow morning I plan to work on my "Maddie Bea's" quilt more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment