Today sister Judy was at shop along with Janice my helper and Susan our Painted Cupboard helper! We had a photographer there taking pictures of some of our projects for a great new idea we had that we'll let you in on very soon!!! I had to take down all the quilts and rugs I had just put back up from the show we did last week! Lol! Oh well, all for a good cause, and I suppose up and down a ladder is good exercise! Here are a few pictures, one is Janice showing Leah, Judy's daughter and Judy how to needle punch, and another of our photographer, and one of a cute purse we just had made for the shop that only uses 6 or 7 jelly roll strips! I will post the picture of it being made by our helper Penny also!! Have a great evening!
Best laid plans!
-
Well, you know what they say about best laid plans, they never work out,
like you expect. Our plan to go to New Hampshire we squashed since we
couldn'...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment