Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun at the shop today!

Today sister Judy was at shop along with Janice my helper and Susan our Painted Cupboard helper!  We had a photographer there taking pictures of some of our projects for a great new idea we had that we'll let you in on very soon!!!  I had to take down all the quilts and rugs I had just put back up from the show we did last week! Lol! Oh well, all for a good cause, and I suppose up and down a ladder is good exercise!  Here are a few pictures, one is Janice showing Leah, Judy's daughter and Judy how to needle punch, and another of our photographer, and one of a cute purse we just had made for the shop that only uses 6 or 7 jelly roll strips! I will post the picture of it being made by our helper Penny also!!  Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment