Sunday, August 29, 2010

Friday's Small Quilt Club!

Friday we had Small Quilt Club!  We didn't have a really big class, but as always, we had a fun time!  I had posted a picture the other day of the quilt before it was quilted and aged, so I have replaced that picture with the new and improved one!  I'm also including a picture of the gals at class having fun making the cute house blocks! They went together really quick, and we made a lot of extra kits of them, if anyone would like to make the same little quilt! I'm thinking about making it up large with 12" blocks after our next show.  In class the ladies you see are Joy, Karen, Sue, Vera and Janice, left to right!  Jenny came for a little while to sit and visit! She wasn't in the picture though! I didn't think of taking a picture till she had already left!

Tomorrow Gretchen and I head off to the Mystery Shop Hop meeting in Pomeroy, OH at the Fabric Shop.  We are all bringing our finished projects to be photographed!  Then lunch with sister Judy at Panera! I'll post again soon! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment