Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello and Welcome!  This is my first attempt at a blog!  I posted a picture of a cute little quilt I made from a pattern by "Quilts by Cheri" just a few months ago at a retreat our shop hosted! It is actually all quilted and bound, but I didn't get a new pictures of it yet! It is hanging in the shop with the patterns and kits, so I'll try to remember my camera tomorrow to snap a new picture! I will also try to get some pictures posted of new quilts and hooked rugs that I have designed. It has been a while since I hooked a new rug, it just was hard to find the time. I think that is why I loved the little pattern from Cheri. Finally I have created a fun space to do some creating and sewing, and found some time early in the morning! Way early in the morning!!!  I hope you will come back and join me sometime and see what is new!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeni. I'm visiting from the Small Quilt Talk group. Hope you'll enjoy blogging as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    Your blog is off to a terrific start! I love your crazy wool blocks. Wish I lived closer to your shop so I could visit. If I'm ever in WV, I will have to make a point to go. I enjoyed visiting your blog and will be sure to come again. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane and Kimber!! Thanks for posting the nice comments! I will check out your blogs also!

    ReplyDelete