Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finished! Harvest Time!

Just sharing my little finished Harvest Time quilt!  It's tiny, but was fun to make! I quilted it at home on my Janome 6600p. I'm not that great at moving the quilt under the foot, I get tense and shoulders get tired. I didn't want to run over in my jammies to the shop to use the long arm though for such a little quilt though.  After coffee dying and drying, you can't really tell how imperfect my quilting is! But that is  Primitive, right? 
What will we get into at the shop today???? My husband went over last night, and after mowing with our son, he patched holes in the wall in a room where a vendor for the Painted Cupboard side of our shop left. We are going to fill that room with Woolen Willow stuff!  We have in mind, stitcheries, threads and notions related to stitchin' and embroidery, small wool projects! He plans to repaint the room tonight during Open Craft Night! I can't wait to start filling that room. We kind of scrunched up the shop when we needed more room for the Magazine shipping department!  Dad likes his shipping space! LOL!  Next is the plan to re-do the Woolen Willow area! Paint, cabinets, lights!!!! Wooo hoooo! I can't wait, because I have become tired of the old look! I'm ready for some changes!
     Have a wonderful day everyone!
               Jeni

5 comments:

  1. I think your little quilt looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, Very cute little quilt. Love anything Fall! ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to come over and do my chores, lol, I am too lazy lately to do much;) Love your new piece. Reminds me of an old rug pattern I did with a mouse, would be fun to do it in a penny rug.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Ann! I love Fall! Thank you!

    Debbie, did you say chores???? LOl! My house is a mess, but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much as if the shop is messy! LOL! If you saw the Fall Magazine, that is my house, but also is the last time it was that clean and the bed was made! Haha! Thanks for the nice comments on my little quilt! It was fun to make, and we did a bunch of kits of it at the shop today!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete