Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fabric challenge!

Today two of our helpers, Kim and Chelsea, at the shop picked out 16 fabrics they thought I would not likely pick out for one of my projects to make a quilt with! I plan on doing a log cabin pattern, so lets see what I can do with it! Yikes! I can over dye them, and I can add to them, but I have to use all of them! Yikes again!  Some have been on the shelves for months, and a few are new. Here they are....
Looking at the picture, I like several of them, but  wouldn't pair them with the others, so here goes! I guess I really have to do it, now that it is out there in blog land!! Haha!
       Have a great evening! I'll post my  progress!
                Jeni

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you end up with.I expect it will be spectacular as usual.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I would never think to put them together, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee thanks Dorothy! And Debbie, I can't wait to start! Hope it works out since I have it out there! LOL! Should be fun anyway!
    Thanks for posting ladies!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Kim and Chelsea deserve a challenge. You go pull for them! Looking forward to seeing what you do. Color removing and over dying will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Kay, you are right! I worked on them today, hopefully tomorrow I'll finish the blocks and sew them together!
    Thanks for posting!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete