Thursday, March 17, 2011

New little hooked rug!

This little hooked rug is for a friend!  The friend doesn't know it yet, so I won't say who! LOL!  I've been working on it off and on, mostly off.  So now it just needs bound in some way. Maybe I'll use the left over strips and whip the edges! I like that look a lot! I'll show you when it is done. don't hold your breath though, you know my track record! Ha!  Home sick today, so I don't feel much like sewing. I think I'll read today, that doesn't take so much energy.  Tea sounds good too.
   Thinking of all the people in Japan today, hard to not have that on your mind, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel better soon, not fun.
    Love your rug, nice prim piece.
    I see it on the news daily, so try to watch some fun shows too, so I don't depress myself.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the little rug!
    It is totally awesome,
    you did a real nice job on it, thank you so much for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue, Debbie and Kerri! Kerri, did you get my email last week?
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete