Sunday, March 13, 2011

The beginnings of a new Wool Quilt!

This is the first month of a wool quilt I'm starting!  I designed it and cut out all the pieces over a year ago, but hadn't gotten around to stitching it!  I brought it out of the back room of the shop the other day and got busy!  I believe the finished size will be about 58x58, and will be a 7 month Block of the Month! Or of course it will be available as a full kit also!  I hope to get a lot done on it this week, but at the same time we are proofing the magazine pages which head to the printer next Monday! Woooo hoooo!  Wow, do they ever look great! I can't wait for you all to see! My camera is broken, or at least I can't get it to work, so this picture was taken with my i-phone! Hope it looks okay!  Have a nice Sunday evening everyone!!!
         Jeni

6 comments:

  1. Jeni
    WHAT A BEAUTY!
    Let me know how you get in on the BOM

    Is it for the mag or your shop?

    LOVE IT!
    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy and Kerri! And, Kerri, it will be available through the Woolen Willow website! We should have the information in the April Newsletter! Thanks a bunch! Can't wait till you send us your project for the Fall Issue!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it going to be a beauty...i only take blog photos with my phone not very computer savvy (but getting better) so all my blog postings are from my "thank god" smart phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheri! I just figured out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer! So yay! One more thing I have learned since I started this blog! LOL! And now I know that my camera isn't broken after all! Needed new batteries! Seems the ones I tried to put in, I had in wrong! Go figure!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to make a "Quilter" out of me yet...why do I resist??? I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete