Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big News!!

Here it is!!  My sisters Gretchen, Judy and I are launching a new primitive magazine called Primitive Quilts and Projects!  We have 10 top name primitive designers lined up with brand new designs just for the magazine!  It will be available to purchase in shops and bookstores by April 15, 2011! In the meantime the website, www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com,  will be up and on by October 5th! Or you can email the Woolen Willow at woolenwillow@aol.com or call at 304-375-9665 for subscriptions!  We are also doing a Woolen Willow Calendar, full of our favorite woolen willow designs! That will be available very soon, so keep watching for that on our website!

9 comments:

  1. Jeni,

    this is wonderful news...wishing you mighty big success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelley!! We are so excited and I hope everything goes well!!!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new venture - I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jeni, Judy & Gretchen! Awesome news. I wish you much success in your new venture.
    It just can't miss.... and I just can't wait!!

    Lee @ Falling Star Primitives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, Jennifer, and Lee! Thanks so much for your nice comments and well wishes! We are very excited! And just like you all, we can't wait to see what these wonderful designers will bring to our magazine!! Keep posted for more information on the magazine website, www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com, which should be up and running on Tuesday!! Yippee!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news Jen. Haven't been to see you in awhile. Just don't get down that way. Can't wait to get the new mag. I'll be down for a visit asap. Doris from New Concord

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, hot dang!!! I will be watching for this!
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! I have been in your shop and love it. My daughter goes to Marietta College and I try to find enough time to shop on my trips to pick her up. I will be coming there this weekend for the Shop Hop. Look forward to seeing your shop again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Cynthia! We are very excited and couldn't wait to share the news! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend for Shop Hop! We stayed late yesterday cleaning and sprucing everything up! See ya soon!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete