Monday, March 16, 2015

The winner of the wool!

Good morning! Well, I know, it's almost afternoon, but I do have a winner drawn! Drum roll please...............

Karin E. Of All Country!!! Karin, if you will email me your address, I will send you some lovely wools to play with! My email is woolenwillowdesigns@gmail.com! Congratulations!!

I've been debating over the Life of Plenty borders this past week and weekend, and have sewn on the first border! It's a skinny one, and I'll decide on the outer border hopefully by the end of today, and post a picture in the next couple days with instruction!

A little shot of some of my wool stash, wishing to be made into something yummy!

Have a great day!

Jeni

 

14 comments:

  1. Waiting impatiently on that border...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hear ya! My iPad made a spelling change for me, above, that was funny! Had to delete it! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Karin E. Love your wool stash! I can't wait to see your quilt with the borders.
    happy sewing,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! I can't wait to get it done and show you all!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to Karin! I love having my wool out so I can see the colors when I am working on things but had to box a lot after my daughter moved back and took my wool room;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know how that is Debbie! Had the same thing happen to me a couple years ago!

      Delete
  4. Wohoo Karin! Love the view of your wool stash............:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great wool stash. I love the colours. I have just finished putting my Life of Plenty together. I look forward to seeing what you have designed for the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Karin - but you know we're all winners because we've been enjoying your free SAL! Thanks again Jeni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful wool. The selection is awesome. I was in ahhh in reading my name. Thank you for sharing. I want to also add LOVE the magazine. I ordered my subscription before it ever went to print. Can't share it to enough friends. Happy Stitching...Karin E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the sewalong. I love the quilt. I am behind but hope to catch pretty quick.

    ReplyDelete