Saturday, September 21, 2013

A project finished at last!




This is a quilt pattern by Jan Patek in the book "Twixt Garden Gate" I believe! I actually had it made all but the borders about 9 years ago! Last Christmas, during some off days, I put the borders on and quilted it on the shop long arm. We had a retreat a month ago, and I stitched the binding down! Yay! Something for my house finally! Haha!
I took today off, and have spent most of the past two hours getting help from Apple over the phone in updating my iPad! I can now use the better blogging tools! Yay again! Haha!
Now, for some fun sewing! I hope you all get to sew today!
Jeni





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Yay for a nice finish - I've always loved Jan's designs and this is a GOOD one! I've never tried to blog from my iPad - might have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayle! I have another from the same book with baskets on it, I just need to quilt and bind! Maybe I'll sneak over to the shop tomorrow afternoon and quilt it!
      Jeni

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful piece, love the design and you did a beautiful job on the finish.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debbie! I wish I would have quilted today or just worked on something! Kind of wasted a day off!
      Jeni

      Delete
  3. I love this Jeni!!! Beautiful! I can't wait for the Spring retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I can't wait either! It was so much fun last spring!
      Jeni

      Delete