Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working on projects!

Hello!  Just wanted to post about a couple of projects! 
   One is for Small Quilts Club on Friday!  It is a small quilt of course, with cute heart blocks, all done in Civil War reproduction pinks and browns!  So far, very fun!  I'll post a picture when I get a bit more done! 
   The Second project is for Crazy Wool Club on Saturday! I have room for more people to sign up, and hope to get some things all prepared. I will have Warm and Natural batting and muslin ready to go, as well as some great scraps and threads! The club friends will bring scraps and threads from home, but they might like to add to their collection!  I had posted a couple of pictures a couple of posts ago of two little projects I had done right after Christmas. 
   The projects for the magazine, all but two, are at the photographers studio!!!!  He will be taking straight on shots of every project in his studio.  Then the second week of Feb. we will have the photo shoot on location at a wonderful home made from an old barn!  I can't wait to see how they all turn out!  His work is wonderful, so I know it will be great!  Just wait till you see all the wonderful projects!  We actually have 17 in the first issue!  Since we are new, we don't have a lot of advertisers, so we had room for more projects! Yay!  Make sure and subscribe to get in on that first issue!
    Okay, look for pictures soon! I'll be sewing in the morning! Yay!
            Jeni

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing pictures - the old barn home must be absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my calendar and it's beautiful -- can't wait to see the maazine!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelli and Jeanne! I'm glad you like the calendar Jeanne, and to both of you, we can't wait to see the magazine too!!!
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete