Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Another "Wool Crazy" project!

Okay! Here is another "Wool Crazy" project from "Crazy At Home" I made this past week! I still have some finishing to do, and hope to stitch one more thing on it, but thought I would share it with you all!  I have been sewing for two and a half days mostly in Jammies! But I have been working on a quilt for "Primitive Quilts and Projects Magazine!" So I can't show you that! You will have to see that in the first issue in April!  I have had a lot of fun working on it at home since the shop has been closed a few days!  Happy New Year Everyone and lets all get some sewing and stitching done this year!!!
      Jeni

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic work! You are a true wool addict. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorite things - sheep and willow trees and putting them together just makes it all that much better! Very nice piece. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I really have enjoyed my stitching and sewing time during my time off from the shop after Christmas! I actually got one of my Sister's doing some crazy stitching also! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to try this! You did a beautiful job. Can't wait to see the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just wonderful!
    So looking forward to PQ&P magazine, and will look forward to seeing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Michelle and Karen! We can't wait to show you all the first issue! The projects we have seen from the designers so far are great! I can't wait to make them myself!

    ReplyDelete