Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas to All!

 

Merry Christmas to you and your Families!
Thank you for reading my blog and following along with the sew along! I appreciate it so much, as well as your sweet comments! I still have a few blocks to go, and the finishing, but will need to take about two weeks off or so to finish my book. The deadline is very soon! So I hope you can hang in there, until I'm back in the saddle!!
Thank you again, and may you all have a Christ filled Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hugs, and blessings!
Jeni
PS...the sweet Nativity was made for me, by my wonderful niece Bethany! I love it!
 

 

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jeni. I am so excited about your book coming soon. I have fallen behind on my blocks but I will have fun catching up after the Holidays!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finish your book and enjoy the Holidays. Thanks for the sew along, I am really enjoying it. Your Nativity set is precious. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas wishes for you and your family!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Look forward to seeing your new book! Exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Chritsmas and Happy New Year, Jeny!!!
    XOXO,
    Pilarín

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I will have something to look forward to when the rest of the sew along blocks are posted. Good luck with the book finish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you and yours! Happy Cherry Merry Christmas and a creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Jeni and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And a Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for the Sew Along! IT'S FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nativity scene is a treasure, for sure!! Beautiful.
    I haven't had time to start your Sew Along, but have been printing and saving each post. I'll get to it in 2015, so take your time with the next step!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas! What a sweet nativity set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too, love your blog, Nativity scene and this adorable free project you've been so generous to share with us. Looking forward to hearing more about your new book eventually. Take the time you need, we'll be here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete