Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hang in there with me please!

Good morning!
   I'm still having some technical difficulties, and really it is all me, just because I have so little knowledge about this stuff! I finally got my internet problem solved, and now today, I hope to have my Ipad problems solved! If you wondered where part 9 for the sew along went, I posted it on my Woolen Willow Designs Facebook page, and the templates are on my website! I will get part 10 up this weekend, and hopefully that will be the end of my difficulties with it! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me and being patient! I am loving all the photo's that are being shared with me of your blocks, so thank you so much for that! Gretchen and Judy are at Market in booth 328 if any of you are there, they will also be at Festival! So stop and see them! I stayed home to work on my book, which is somehow coming along!
    Have a great weekend, and stay tuned for the next part of the sew along!!
 Jeni

10 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your sew along so much! Your designs are wonderful & I'm very much looking forward to seeing how all the blocks go together. I'm not on Facebook. Will there be any other way to access the rest of the instructions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candee, thank you so much! I'm sorry for the trouble I'm having with my blog. I'm trying to get help, which means, I'm not getting anything else done! Haha! My Woolen Willow Designs facebook is public, so you shouldn't need to have an account to read the instructions on it. But if I can, I will try and post them here. I just can't put up a picture for some reason. The templates are on my website though!
      thanks, and sorry again!
      Jeni

      Delete
  2. Part 10??? What happened to part nine????? I'm lost!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha,
      the templates for part 9 are on my website, and the picture and instructions are on Woolen Willow Designs facebook! I'm really having a time with figuring out what is wrong with my blogging platform. It doesn't seem to be my internet or my IPad. I'll keep trying!
      Jeni

      Delete
    2. If you want to email me, I will send you the information in the meantime!

      Delete
  3. I am not on facebook either and would like to get the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, I don't think you need a facebook account to view my public Woolen Willow Designs facebook page. If you want to email me I will send you the information though! I hope to get this all resolved soon with my blog! Sorry for the trouble,
      Jeni

      Delete
  4. Hi Jeni, I feel so bad for you having to deal with all these problems with your SAL. I had no problem getting the information on your Facebook and than hopping over to your web site to print up the templates. This is moving along great, and am loving it!!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen,
      I think Blogger doesn't see my devices for some reason, out of the blue! I've tried everything! I think I just email you pictures, by the way, just incase you couldn't see them on Facebook!
      Jeni

      Delete
  5. Thanks for part nine Jeni. I have just finished stitching mine and I love the 2 blocks. I look forward to part 10 when you get your technical problems sorted

    ReplyDelete