Monday, July 22, 2013

playing catch up!

Good morning!
    This morning Judy and I walked our dogs together and had a nice long walk! Since then I have been trying to download some pictures to share from my I-Phone. I have done this a few times, and for some reason today, I can't remember how! I did manage to email them from my phone to myself. One of them I actually found where I saved it, but the others I wasn't so lucky with. So I will figure it out when I have more time than this morning and share them with you. The pictures below are of my newest Small Quilt club quilt, which we do have kits of at the shop! If you want to order one, just email the shop at woolenwillow@aol.com. The other pictures are of a workshop we had at the shop a week ago with Joyce Weeks of Geoff's Moms pattern company! We had lot's of fun! Joyce and I did some shopping also while she was in town, and lots of fun visiting! What a nice lady and great designer. It is so nice to have some of her quilts hanging in the shop! Thanks so much Joyce!
   Here you go!
This is called Patriotic Patchwork! Kits are available!
 
Joyce and I forgot to get our cameras out before four other ladies left, so they didn't get to be in the picture! Sorry ladies!!  It sure was a fun day! Food was yummy too! You can see Joyce's beautiful quilts on our walls!
The picture below is of the Woolen Willow Booth at Spring market in Portland Oregon!
This next picture is of Lisa Bongean and me in my booth! She did a very nice blog post a couple weeks ago, Thank you Lisa!  Wait till you see the beautiful wool quilt she sent us for an upcoming magazine issue! Wowee! So pretty!
 
Judy is working on the Dawn Heese project that has been in all four issues of the magazine this year, and it is turning out so nice! She will be posting on the magazine blog today....primitivequiltsandprojects.blogspot.com so go check that out! Also, the magazine newsletter starts today, so if you aren't already on our newsletter mailing list for the magazine, go to the website...www.primitivequiltsandprojects.com and get signed up! There will be a drawing for an Aurifil thread set, and also there is a free pattern for a sewing kit I made up!  Thanks for coming to my blog today, and I will try to figure out how to get those other pictures on here today, so hopefully I'll have something  new to show you tomorrow! Time to run and proof the photos for the next magazine! The house we shot them in was wonderful!
  Talk to you soon!  And I hope everyone gets some stitching or rug hooking in today!
 Jeni
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pattern you have with the applique on the log cabins... It's on backorder from where I ordered it... so I guess MANY people like this pattern too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you! That pattern isn't in distribution yet, but we are distributing it to shops now! We do have orders to other shops who ordered from us tho, so if it was one of those shops, maybe they will be sending it soon! We printed a lot of them! Glad you like it!
      Jeni

      Delete