Friday, May 13, 2011

International Spring Quilt Market!

Hi everyone!  Sister Judy and I are at Quilt Market, in Salt Lake City, Utah! Wow! It is beautiful here! Nothing like seeing a big city, and right behind it a giant mountain! Look in one direction
and they are snow covered! Look the other direction and they are green! Spectacular!  Being from WV, you wouldn't think it was such a big deal, but we have hills and mountains, and where we live it is in a valley, with not much city action! So just to see these mountains just behind a sky scraper, is really wonderful!
    Here are some pictures of our booth, and a far off shot of a mountain!  If you are here at Market, stop by our booth! It is booth number 545!
    Jeni
I know, the loading dock isn't so great but I'll try to get some good pictures of the mountains before we head for home!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know that you're enjoying your visit here in Utah! I'm about 20 miles north of SLC and sure wish I could attend Market to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great, just like your new publication! I can't wait to publish our interview in The Anchor. It's coming in approximately 1 1/2 weeks. Will bring a copy into y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brittany!!! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for getting on my blog! Very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete