Saturday, November 21, 2015

Mystery Christmas Quilt Blog Hop

I hope you are all enjoying the fun blocks the designers have been posting for you, and I hope you will also enjoy mine! It was fun coming up with what it would be, and making it! The blocks that we (the designer/bloggers) are making will all be sent to Rhonda from Farmhouse Threads, who will be making them into a quilt to be a prize for one of YOU lucky blog readers!!! Go to her blog, farmhouse threads.blogspot.com, to see how to enter to win!

 

Here is my block.....a link to download and print the pattern, and also a link to purchase a kit!

http://woolenwillowdesigns.com/gingerguywwd.pdf

http://www.woolenwillowdesigns.com/catalog.php?item=57

To recieve the free shipping, when you get to the page after clicking "order" type ginger (all lower case) into the voucher box, and click recalculate!

Enjoy!!!!

 

 

Now.......I want to share a few pictures with you from my book "Primitive Style" that will be released on Dec. 1!!! I can't wait! Here ya go!

 

This is just a peak! There are 15 projects, small and large! I am taking pre-orders on my website, and you can also order through your local quilt shop, www.paintedcupboard.net, Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, and also through Martingale!

 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for following along on my blog, and don't forget...next week block is Lisa's turn on her Primitive Gatherings blog!

Jeni

 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the VERY sweet Christmas Block! I LOVE it! This has been a wonderful Hop and we do appreciate your generosity of time and talent!! Wishing you all the very best!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni thanks so much for the pattern. Your designs are so sweet. I wish you much success with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni thanks so much for the pattern. Your designs are so sweet. I wish you much success with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute GingerGuy! Love the sneak peeks from your new book. Hopefully Santa will bring me one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Jeni. It is such a cute block! Can't wait to see your book. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the gingerbread man/stocking block- so cute! Can't wait to see your new book- fabulous sneak peek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for your ginger guy block. I love it! I can not imagine winning this quilt with a block made by each of my favorite designers. That would be amazing!! Congratulations on your upcoming book. It looks like it is going to be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, block. I have really enjoyed the mystery blog hop, thank you all so much. Can't wait for your book to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute block! Thank you. I just pre-ordered your book. I'm not waiting for Santa. Maybe you'll sign it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for the pattern !
    Je mets votre nouveau livre sur ma liste au Père-Noël ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the pattern. Your book looks like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for a very cute block. And loving the book previews

    ReplyDelete